Breast and Cervical Cancer Data Management and Billing
Rely on Ahlers & Associates for your screening, tracking, follow-up, and provider reimbursement needs for the Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program (BCCEDP) clients in your state.
The development team here at Ahlers will work closely with you to create a flexible, easy to use, web-based solution guaranteed to meet your funding source, provider and billing requirements. Our custom-made BCC Systems offer
- A Web-Based Solution
- MDE 6.0 Reporting
- Editing of ALL Data Entry
- Web-Forms to minimize MDE Output Errors
- 837P Batch Processing OR Web Entry for Claims Submissions
- Multiple Billing Cycles per Month
- Role-Based Security
- Web-Site Up-Time near 99%
- WiseWoman Data Collection and MDE Reporting
If you are contracted with CDC to provide BCC services and your state has not made a system as described above available to you, contact Ahlers and let’s discuss possibilities.