Are your Title X Sub-Recipients currently submitting client-level encounter data to a data system?
Do you have the personnel needed to implement an encounter-level data system?
Do you have the IT resources available to accommodate the new data elements that will be part of FPAR 2.0, before the end of next year?
If the answer to any of these questions is NO, let Ahlers help you change it to YES! We have over 40 years’ experience providing encounter-level data systems to MANY Title X Grantees, including 2 of the largest in the country (NY and TX). But it doesn’t stop there, we also offer:
- – Easy data formatting for any clinical EMR to submit encounter data
- – Web entry of Title X encounters for those sub-recipients who don’t have an EMR
- – User-definable, web-based reporting at the clinic, agency, and grantee levels
- – Startup systems available in less than 60 days
- – 100% US-based data center, support staff, and programming staff
Don’t wait until the last minute to start exploring possibilities for FPAR 2.0 compliance. Send an email to Rich Ahlers at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a demo!